I may not be able to pull off a picture perfect dinner every evening, but one thing I know how to do is make a good breakfast. I LOVE breakfast. It’s my favorite meal of the day. I even make us brinner (breakfast for dinner) once in a while, especially during the colder fall and winter months. My biggest rule about breakfast is that it has to be easy. Ideally, bake-able. So when I came across this recipe on Pinterest, I just couldn’t contain myself. Want to share the joy with me? Here’s what you do:
- Crack a few eggs (minimum of six) and add a splash of milk. I usually buy large organic eggs, but whatever you have on hand is fine. Eight eggs will buy you about 9 mini omelettes.
- Chop up some veggies. Green onions, bell pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, whatever you have on hand. Feel free to add meats or cheese as well, ham, bacon, whatever your heart desires.
- Grease your best muffin pan and add the egg mixture to each muffin tin. Fill to about 3/4 of the way.
- Top with some veggies and bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Let cool and store in the fridge for 2-3 days max. Enjoy at room temperature or slightly warm.
Tadaa! Breakfast is done.